We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Communications and Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Intern will undertake the following duties:
- Support the digital marketing strategist in creating, monitoring and managing web and offline tools (SEA, SEO, retargeting, social media advertising, traditional media buying, programming, display, etc.) in the logic of achieving goals.
- Help and collaborate in optimizing advertising campaigns: by optimizing structure, keywords, ads, bids, landing pages, budget allocations, conversion rate…
- Participate in performance analysis in order to monitor and generate reports in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Strategist and contribute to suggesting improvement actions to achieve maximum campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure monitoring missions in order to uncover new web marketing tools relevant to our clients.
- Participate in the formulation of audits and strategic proposals
- Write content and SEO tags to improve natural referral for our clients’ websites.
- Communicate with agency members to share knowledge and explain strategies or improvements in place to clients.
- Assist in the development of strategic documents, such as marketing plans and communication strategies as well as participate in brainstorming.
- Depending on the agency’s news, the intern may be offered other types of activities.
- You will work daily with the Digital Marketing Strategist, but also with Content Strategists, Community Managers, Designers and Project Managers.
Requirements and required skills:
- Be a student or postgraduate in Marketing or a related field;
- Fluency in spoken and written French, very good spelling
- Origin: Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Ability to understand customer needs and interest in developing results-oriented strategies, linked to clear KPIs;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Bing ads and Meta Ads Manager. Experience would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of various digital investment tools;
- Good writing skills.
- Be creative/imaginative, have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- autonomy and a great sense of responsibility;
- proactivity and rigor in implementing strategies;
- Lots of autonomy
- The possibility of working at the end of the training period.
Why work at Wink?
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and remote working if desired
- [email protected] Regularly
- Great working environment in Mile-End / Outremont
- An excellent educational program among a close-knit and caring team
- 4-day workweeks (Mon-Thurs)